Saturday 6 August 2016

Ruins of a Future Past


Sometimes, you see an image and the GM in you thinks, 'There's an adventure site!'


Well, this article, in Creative Review, about Danila Tkachenko’s photographs of Soviet-era ruins is full of them. 



This kind of thing so makes me want to run a post-apocalyptic campaign - something that I've never done. I have Other Dust, Mutant Future, Barbarians of the Apocalypse, and, of course, I could turn out a D100 or Advanced Fighting Fantasy based post-apocalyptic game too. Mind you, I think I'd have to work hard not to let my natural tendencies take over and end up with a campaign that has all the joy and vitality of The Road!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, thanks for posting the link the soviet-ruins and the people living in the woods sets are really cool.

    ReplyDelete